Last updated: 10th September, 2015
In this document, the following terms are used:
- “Higowell” refers to Higowell Limited , of The Black Church, St. Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Republic of Ireland.
- “Mailing Address” refers to Customer Services, HiGoWell Limited , of The Black Church, St. Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Republic of Ireland.
- “Email Address” refers to email@example.com
- “Website” refers to the website containing this document.
- “User” refers to any individual who uses our Website.
- “Applicable Data Protection Laws” refers to the Irish Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended in 2003) and other applicable legal provisions.
HIGOWELL is a Healthcare Tourism Software Solution Provider. Thanks for choosing Higowell as your business partner The relationship between customer and Higowell is built on trust and we protect it starting with the information that you share with us. We strongly believe that disclosing the details of how we use your Personal information is a good basis for establishing the trust between us and the public we serve. This Privacy statement provides that explanation.
Personal Data and Specific Personal Data
- The collection, process and use of Personal Data is undertaken in accordance with the Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- The collection of Personal Data is necessary to enter a contractual arrangement, open a customer account or to establish contact with HiGoWell. This data will be used solely for the purposes mentioned here, unless we receive your express consent for other uses. They will be used only to the extent necessary for the specific purpose, such as contract conclusion, execution and settlement.
- For the execution of business we may collect Personal information from the different sources such as a) applications, documents or other forms you or your authorized representative fill out, upload or send to us b) your transactions with, or from the services performed by, us, our affiliates, our members, or others c) our internet web sites d) public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others e) consumer or other reporting agencies.
- To fulfil these purposes, your data will be stored in compliance with trade and tax law requirements, but will be deleted after the required time periods have expired.
- You have the right at any time to request us to stop collecting, processing and use of Personal Data or Specific Personal Data with effect from when we receive your request. For this, please send an email with a brief explanation of the request to our Email Address and specify your name, address and username. Instead of sending an email, you may send your request via mail (letter) to our Mailing Address.
- If you wish to contact us to request a copy of the Personal Data we hold on you, the User, please send an email to our Email Address and specify your name, address and username. Instead of sending an email, you may send your request via mail (letter) to our Mailing Address. We will make a nominal charge for providing this data, as outlined under the Applicable Data Protection Laws
- The Higowell web site provides links to other web sites for convenience and informational purposes only. Users should be aware that when they select a link on our web site to an external web site, they are leaving the Higowell site.
- Linked sites are not under the control of Higowell, and Higowell is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
- The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by Higowell of the site, its content, advertisers or sponsors.
Web browser cookies
- You, the User, agree to receive news and offers regarding our services via mail, email and/or SMS. For this purpose, you agree to the collection, processing and use of your Personal Data you have submitted in this form as well as your IP address.
- You have the right at any time to request us to stop the collecting, processing and use of Personal Data or Specific Personal Data with effect from when we receive your request. For this, please send an email with a brief explanation of the revocation to our Email Address and specify your name, address and username (if you have one). Alternatively, you can send your request by sending a letter to our Mailing Address.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Adherence by Higowell to this policy may be limited to the extent required to meet legal, governmental or national security obligations, including requirements to cooperate with law enforcement.